Has the following three departments;
Directorate of Corporate Strategy & Resource Mobilization
Resource Mobilization Department
The Department is responsible for the following key functions –
- Develop, implement and review the Fund’s resource mobilization strategy;
- Implement policies and programmers for resource mobilization
- Develop and coordinate strategic linkages to support tourism and hospitality institutions
- Develop proposals for funding of tourism and hospitality related activities
- Coordinate resource mobilization activities
Research, Strategy and Planning department
- Developing & reviewing corporate strategic and business plans, objectives, strategies, policies and budgets
- Coordination & preparation of annual Corporate & Departmental PCs.
- Spearheading the formulation, review and interpretation of planning, monitoring and evaluation policies;
- Coordinating the development, implementation and evaluation of the Fund’s
- Performance Contract and Master plan;
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on progress in the implementation of projects and programmes;
- Carrying out service delivery surveys in line with the service charter
- Develop and implement the Fund’s Research strategy and policies.
- Provide strategic direction for research related innovation of the Fund.
- Ensure that research and innovation is embedded in all areas of operations in the Fund.
- Timely and efficient implementation of Research strategy.
- Ensure that Research is effectively used to support the business objectives of the Fund.
Quality Assurance & Risk Management Department
- Initiate the developing of a risk management policy and framework for the Fund;
- Implement the risk management policy and strategies ;
- Initiate the development of the risk appetite framework
- Ensure that risk registers are operational at all department levels.
- Advising on risk mitigation strategies;
- Ensure that the Fund is implementing all relevant local and international standards;
- Keep up to date on relevant standards and provide strategic advice and guidance to the Fund;
- Coordinating the implementation of quality management system
- Serves as the quality Management Representative.