Corporate Communication and Marketing Department
The department is responsible for leading the development of strategic communications and marketing programs of the Fund.
The Department is responsible for the following key functions;
- Provide strategic leadership in the development and review of the policies, strategy, framework and implementation of the Funds Communication and Marketing function in line with the Funds Objective, mission, vision and strategic plan,
- Oversee the implementation of the Funds approved corporate Communication and Marketing policies, strategy, framework and programs/activities.
- Initiate the development of the Funds brand identity manual to guide in the management of the Funds brand.
- Oversee the implementation of the approved Fund’s Brand identity manual to guide in the management of the Funds brand.
v.) Initiate and oversee the implementation of the Boards of Trustees Corporate citizenship and environmental activities in line with the mwongozo guidelines.
- Foster stakeholder relations in collaboration with the Directorate of Levy and Corporate services to enhance and raise of the Funds profile.
- Foster strategic stakeholder relations and linkages/collaborations between the Fund and its key local and international stakeholders in collaboration with resource mobilizations department to enhance the mobilization of resources for the developing of a sustainable tourism and hospitality industry,
- Initiate the PR & corporate communication programmes, channels and activities for the Fund to enhance understanding among both its internal external and international stakeholders
- Initiate the development of a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate and manage the PR and Communication aspect in a crisis situation.
- Manage the flow of information between and among the Fund’s internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the development and use of social media platforms to disseminate information, create awareness and enhance the image of the Fund;
- Coordinate the development of content for updating the Fund’s website;
- Disseminate corporate publication which includes, editing, reviewing and providing support in design, production and distribution of newsletters, annual reports, speeches, publications, website contents, reports and outreach materials;
- Develop, manager and update the organization stakeholder database;
- In charge of Complaints handling in the Organization.